CONFERENCE & SCREENINGS
Aarhus Series is four full days dedicated to writing, production, distribution, broadcasting, premiers, and screenings.
Aarhus Series invites the best in the industry to take part in conference, masterclasses, and screenings of innovative and genre stand-outs, participate in sneak peeks, panels, trends, and talks.
Aarhus Series is a continuation of the industry conference this.2020 – Future of Storytelling and Audience Engagement.
The program will be subject to change according to the current world situation. Some of the sessions will be hybrid – a mix between online and physical.
Dive into the program below.
Friday October 30
- 9:00 - 10:00 Streaming Wars: What Does it Mean for the Industry? Filmby Aarhus
- 10:00 - 10:30 New Nordic Storytellers (DK) Filmby Aarhus
- 10:00 - 10:30 New Nordic Storytellers (NO) Filmby Aarhus
- 10:00 - 10:30 New Nordic Storytellers (SE) Filmby Aarhus
- 10:30 - 11:00 Seated Coffee Break Filmby Aarhus
- 11:00 - 12:00 Meet the Nordic Drama Bosses Filmby Aarhus
- 12:00 - 12:15 ViacomCBS - New Markets, New Players Filmby Aarhus
- 12:15 - 12:30 Viaplay Goes International Filmby Aarhus
- 12:30 - 13:00 Seated Lunch Break Filmby Aarhus
- 13:00 - 13:40 Very Secret and Very Revealing True Crime Filmby Aarhus
- 13:40 - 14:00 Nordic Series - What's Trending Filmby Aarhus
- 14:00 - 14:20 White Sands - Series from Regional DNA Filmby Aarhus
- 14:20 - 14:40 Working with Long Formats Filmby Aarhus
- 14:40 - 14:50 Co-Creating Content Filmby Aarhus
- 14:50 - 15:00 Young Streamers and Key Industry Lessons Filmby Aarhus
- 15:00 - 15:30 Seated Coffee and Cake Break Filmby Aarhus
- 15:30 - 17:00 LAËTITIA - Screening and Talk Filmby Aarhus
- 19:00 - 21:00 The Plot Against America (Sign up necessary) Filmby Aarhus
Buy Industry Tickets